Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Rambling

It has been awhile since I touched my blog. Some of you know that the past few months have been rather, well, tumultuous, to say the least. But I'm trying to pick myself up, dust myself off, and get on with things.
So, this blog started about crop circles so in that spirit, I feel compelled to comment on a new trend. I stumbled on it when looking for the crop circle I had seen in Seattle awhile back. Never found it but did find that there is a trend in advertising now to use crop circles. Someone in Idaho won an award for a crop circle advertising campaign. So maybe this means we will be seeing more of them. Who knows.
I'll go hunting for some examples to add to my blog.
Good day All!




You know I would have to use a computer related crop circle.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home